ARO Ambala Army Bharti Rally 2018: Hello guys we are coming with our new article of ARO Ambala Army Bharti Rally 2018. Ambala is an part of Haryana or say district of Haryana. It has two sub areas such as – Ambala Cantt(Ambala Cantonment) & Ambala City(Twin City). In between Ambala cantonment has one of the famous areas, which presence a largest Indian Army Force and Indian Air Force(IAF). The Ambala Cantt was established in 1843.
Every year the organization or board of Indian army release district wise vacancies by covering the District Ambala. Apply online for this bharti and download your indian army admit card to attend this recruitment rally. Those candidates are belongs to these places such that Ambala, Ymuna Nagar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Panchkula & UT Chandigarh are eligible to apply for this ARO zone of Ambala. Ambala is one of the HQs recruiting zone which comes under ZRO Ambala( 7 ARO). Check Assam Rifles Bharti and TA Army Bharti 2018.
Online application form submission starting date is 9-February-2018, timely register your name and also fill application form for your interested post, because the last date of form submission is 25-March-2018. This recruitment rally is going to held in “Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana Barara Ambala” from 4-April-2018 to 13-April-2018. Indian army recruiting department release annually a lots of vacancies state wise.
If you feel that its become so easy for you then its your illusion, thousands of applicants are fight together for the selection. During Bharti most toughest task which consider in the starting of bharti which is running. In physical fitness test examiners check the stamina, power, ability, hard work, dedication, practice of examinees. Those examiness are passe successfully in PFT rounds are invite for medical round and hereafter he call for written exam.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post||GD, Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical and NA|
|Form Starting Date||9-2-2018|
|Bharti Date||4-4-2018 to 13-4-2018|
|Bharti Venue||Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana Barara Ambala|
Chandigarh Army Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
Indian Army is very pride government organization of India. Every year a lots of vacancies are published by this board. The Young blood of India are crazy for India Army joining. When organization announce vacancies for GD, Clerk & SKT, NA, Tradesman, Technical post then countless applicants register their name for this bharti. Organization conduct bharti in a proper schedule with a lots of examinees. Before going on bharti location must download your Indian Army Admit Card.
1. Age Limit :
- General Duty : 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Tradesman : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Soldier Technical : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Nursing Assistant : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
2. Height :
- General Duty : 169 cm
- Clerk/SKT : 162 cm
- Tradesman : 169 cm
- Soldier Technical : 169 cm
- Nursing Assistant : 169 cm
3. Weight : 50 Kg
4. Chest : 77 to 82 Cm
5. Educational Qualification :
- General Duty : Minimum 10th pass with 45% Marks Or Simple 12th Pass.
- Clerk/SKT : Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate marks.
- Tradesman : 8th Pass and 10th Pass according trades.
- Soldier Technical : Minimum 12th Pass with PCM and have 50% aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
- Nursing Assistant : Minimum 12th Pass with PCB and Have 50 % aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
7. Physical Fitness Test :
- Pull Ups
- 9 Fit Ditch
8. 1.6 KM Running Timing & Marking :
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds 60 Marks
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds 48 marks
9. Pull Ups : Marks
- 10 Pull Ups : 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups : 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups : 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups : 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups : 16 Marks
10. Balance : Qualified
11. 9 Fit Ditch : Qualified
12. Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- BSF Pay Slip
13. Important Instructions :
- Online registration is mandatory for all candidates.
- Candidates can apply only one category or trades.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense.
- Bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Fair and impartial recruitment to all candidates.
- Don’t Produce Fake Documents.
How To Apply Online For ARO Ambala Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Step By Steps
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on JCOs/OR Apply/Login.
- Click Registration and Continue.
- Fill up details and Save.
- Under Already registration Enter Login Details.
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible.
- Read Instruction Continue.
- Fill in Personal Information and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Communication Details and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details and click Save & Continue
- Add Education Details.
- Click on the Added Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects.
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subject Continue.
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information.
- Click on Submit Now button and congratulation Your form is submitted.
ARO Ambala Army Open Bharti 2018 Merit List
Those candidates are comes under given above ARO zone Ambala districts, now eligible to apply online for the post of soldier GD(General Duty), NA(Nursing Assistant), Clerk/SKT, Tradesmen & technical. For more detail you can visit on official website of Indian army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After visiting here you should check ARO Ambala Army Bharti 2018 notification PDF. Get Army Bharti 2018 and Army Relation Bharti 2018.
ARO Ambala is ready to hiring new staff for various post of Indian army. If you are ready for recruitment on these post then quickly fill up online registration and application form, If by chance form will submit with some incorrect information, then you can able to call on Indian Army helpline number for the correction of application form.