ARO Chennai Army Bharti Rally 2018 : Fill online application form for Chennai Army Rally 2018 and check Age Limit, Indian Army Admit Cards and results related all details. Chennai Bharti rally 2018 is scheduled and going to organize in the month of February. 3-Feb-2018 is a starting date of Chennai recruitment rally and 12-Feb-2018 is a last date of this bharti. Hurry up guys don’t waste your time, step up for hard work and be ready with your strong physical and mental standers. Annually the exam cell of Indian army create army bharti notification for particular state, in this notification they mention everything about bharti rally.
Now Indian army department again going to organize bharti for Chennai state that from 3/2/2018 to 12/2/2018. Chennai candidates are you ready for this Indian Army bharti examination. There are so many post for which this rally is announce such that Sol. NA(Nursing Assisted), Sol. Technical, Sol. GD(General Duty), Sol. Tradesmen, Sol. Clerk/ SKT etc. Check Army Bharti 2018 and Army Relation Bharti 2018.
The official notification of Chennai army bharti rally is updated on Indian army official website. Notification of this bharti is available in PDF form, download the pdf file of notification and compare your eligibility with notified official eligibility criteria. Detail about all desired post is available from this recruitment notification. Before applying in any post or perform in open bharti rally you need to fill online application which is mandatory to all candidates who want to participate in this bharti rally 2018 and Army Relation Bharti 2018.
Firstly sure that you are eligible or not for this bharti then fill or fill not Chennai army bharti 2018 online application form. This article is for those candidates/ seekers/ searchers who want to join Indian army in Chennai state. Visit on official website for accurate, original and official recruitment notification. Through this army bharti notification you take easy step to find the name of those districts for whom these recruits are being organize, eligibility criteria, date of exam, fee of application form, required documents etc. More info ITBP Pay Slip and TA Army Bharti 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Online Application Starting Date||20 December 2017|
|Last Date||18 January 2018|
|Admit Card||After 18 January|
|Bharti Date||3 Feb 2018 to 12 Feb 2018|
|Bharti Venue||Indhira Gandhi Sports Stadium Panducherry|
Get:- Indian Army Sample Paper
ARO Chennai Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Age Limit, Height Weight Chest
1. Age Limit :
- General Duty : 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Tradesman : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Soldier Technical : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Nursing Assistant : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
2. Height :
- General Duty : 166 cm
- Clerk/SKT : 162 cm
- Tradesman : 166 cm
- Soldier Technical : 165 cm
- Nursing Assistant : 165 cm
3. Weight : 50 Kg
4. Chest : 77 to 82 Cm
5. Educational Qualification :
- General Duty : Minimum 10th pass with 45% Marks Or Simple 12th Pass.
- Clerk/SKT : Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate marks.
- Tradesman : 8th Pass and 10th Pass according trades.
- Soldier Technical : Minimum 12th Pass with PCM and have 50% aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
- Nursing Assistant : Minimum 12th Pass with PCB and Have 50 % aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
7. Physical Fitness Test :
- Pull Ups
- 9 Fit Ditch
8. 1.6 KM Running Timing & Marking :
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds 60 Marks
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds 48 marks
9. Pull Ups : Marks
- 10 Pull Ups : 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups : 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups : 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups : 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups : 16 Marks
10. Balance : Qualified
11. 9 Fit Ditch : Qualified
12. Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
13. Important Instructions :
- Online registration is mandatory for all candidates.
- Candidates can apply only one category or trades.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense.
- Bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Fair and impartial recruitment to all candidates.
- Don’t Produce Fake Documents. BSF Payslip
How To Apply Online – Step By Steps
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on JCOs/OR Apply/Login.
- Click Registration and Continue.
- Fill up details and Save.
- Under Already registration Enter Login Details.
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible.
- Read Instruction Continue.
- Fill in Personal Information and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Communication Details and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details and click Save & Continue
- Add Education Details.
- Click on the Added Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects.
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subject Continue.
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information.
- Click on Submit Now button and congratulation Your form is submitted.
Chennai Army Rally 2018 – Admit Cards & Results
Follow these above given steps for fill your online application form and download Indian Army Admit Card and Indian Army Result, Chennai army rally admit card from the official website. For any query and problem regarding to the Chennai Army Rally 2018, you can comment here and ask your queries. Best of luck to all of you, Jai Hind.