ARO Gopalpur Army Rally 2019-20: Apply online for the upcoming Odisha Indian Army Bharti Rally 2019. Nuapada, Kalahandi,Kandhamal, Boudh, Malkangiri, Nowrangpur, Koraput, Rayagada, Ganjam and Gajapati Districts candidates are eligible for this army rally. According your eligibility criteria you can apply for any one post. Get your Odisha Army Bharti Eligibility, Age Limit, Height, Weight, Chest, Admit Card and Results related details. Board is going to conduct Army recruitment rally at Gopalpur (Odisha) from 26 March 2018 to 30 March 2018.
Every Year Indian Army board released number of vacancy for all districts candidates and now this is the time for the Odisha state candidates. Visit official website link for more details about the army rally in Gopalpur.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post||GD,Clerk,Tradesman, Technical, Tradesman and Nursing Assistant|
|Notification Date||20 January|
|Online Form Starting Date||25 January 2018|
|Last Date||10 March 2018|
|Admit Card Date||After 10 March|
|Result Date||Updated Soon|
|Bharti Venue||Bharti Venue Gopalpur Odisha|
|Bharti Date||26 March to 30 March 2018|
ARO Gopalpur Army Rally 2019 Eligibility, Height, Weight & Qualification Details
All candidates who are going to apply online for any post, they all need to check the important details and eligibility criteria details here. First confirm your age and other important details and then apply for Gopalpur Army Rally.
1. Age Limit :
- General Duty : 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Tradesman : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Soldier Technical : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Nursing Assistant : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
2. Height :
- General Duty : 169 cm
- Clerk/SKT : 162 cm
- Tradesman : 169 cm
- Soldier Technical : 169 cm
- Nursing Assistant : 169 cm
3. Weight : 50 Kg
4. Chest : 77 to 82 Cm
5. Educational Qualification :
- General Duty : Minimum 10th pass with 45% Marks Or Simple 12th Pass.
- Clerk/SKT : Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate marks.
- Tradesman : 8th Pass and 10th Pass according trades.
- Soldier Technical : Minimum 12th Pass with PCM and have 50% aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
- Nursing Assistant : Minimum 12th Pass with PCB and Have 50 % aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
7. Physical Fitness Test :
- Pull Ups
- 9 Fit Ditch
8. 1.6 KM Running Timing & Marking :
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds 60 Marks
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds 48 marks
9. Pull Ups : Marks
- 10 Pull Ups : 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups : 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups : 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups : 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups : 16 Marks
10. Balance : Qualified
11. 9 Fit Ditch : Qualified
12. Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
13. Important Instructions :
- Online registration is mandatory for all candidates.
- Candidates can apply only one category or trades.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense.
- Bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Fair and impartial recruitment to all candidates.
- Don’t Produce Fake Documents.
How To Apply Online For Army Rally Gopalpur Odisha 2019 – Step By Steps
Use these all given steps for fill your online registration form. These given steps will help you to fill your form easily.
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on JCOs/OR Apply/Login.
- Click Registration and Continue.
- Fill up details and Save.
- Under Already registration Enter Login Details.
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible.
- Read Instruction Continue.
- Fill in Personal Information and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Communication Details and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details and click Save & Continue
- Add Education Details.
- Click on the Added Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects.
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subject Continue.
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information.
- Click on Submit Now button and congratulation Your form is submitted.
Download your Join Indian Army Admit Card, Indian Army Result and Indian Army Merit List. Thanks to all of you, for any query and problem related to the army rally and application form, you can comment here and ask your queries. Best of luck to all of you for your future,Jai Hind.