ARO Pune Army Bharti Rally 2018 : Fill online application form for Pune Army Bharti 2018 and check Pune, Beed, Latur, Ahmednagr and Osmanabad districts bharti date schedule. Get Age Limit, Results and Admit Card details here. Indian Army organization started to hire brilliant candidates via 2018 open army bharti rally. India’s youngster work hard to join in Military of India. Board declare annually thousand of vacancies for capable candidates.
Now recently published notification of Indian army recruitment is for Maharashtra state(ARO Pune). Those candidate are like to perform in this open rally apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. 4-2-2018 is onset date of online application form submission which will continue only till 20-3-2018. If you having an interest or involvement to post as Soldier GD(General Duty), NA(Nursing Assistant), Tradesmen, Technical, Clerk/ SKT then visit on home near cyber cafes and fill the form for one post which you like. Apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 and Indian Army Relation Bharti 2018.
Through this article we would like to inform you about ARO Pune army bharti rally, Candidates who were waiting for this recruitment eagerly, their waiting time is over. Maharashtra candidates, Pune Bharti is going to organize very soon, without wasting a time be ready for all the competitive test of this bharti, if you want to recruit.
All candidates who belongs to Pune, Beed, Latur, Ahmednagr and Osmanabad these districts of Maharashtra are able to participate on this bharti, if they eligible for this recruitment. 5-April-2018 to 15-April-2018 is the date of bharti. Board openly invite to all eligible candidates who have interest and want to join Indian army.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Districts||Pune, Beed, Latur, Ahmednagar and Osmanabad district|
|Form Start Date||4 Feb 2018|
|Last Date||20 March 2018|
|Bharti Date||5 April to 15 April 2018|
|Bharti Venue||Police Parade Ground, Osmanabad|
Pune Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Age Limit & Eligibility Criteria
Given below detail is totally related to Pune Army Bharti, before fulfill the form read all the important points of recruitment notification pdf, whose shortcut link is also given below. Apply online for this bharti in given time duration and also download your bharti admit card after closing date of application form submission. Organized board release them 10 or 15 days before the date of Bharti.
1. Age Limit :
- General Duty : 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Tradesman : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Soldier Technical : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Nursing Assistant : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
2. Height :
- General Duty : 168 cm
- Clerk/SKT : 162 cm
- Tradesman : 168 cm
- Soldier Technical : 167 cm
- Nursing Assistant : 167 cm
3. Weight : 50 Kg For GD, Clerk, Technical, SKT and NA and 48 for Tradesman.
4. Chest : 77 to 82 Cm
5. Educational Qualification :
- General Duty : Minimum 10th pass with 45% Marks Or Simple 12th Pass.
- Clerk/SKT : Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate marks.
- Tradesman : 8th Pass and 10th Pass according trades.
- Soldier Technical : Minimum 12th Pass with PCM and have 50% aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
- Nursing Assistant : Minimum 12th Pass with PCB and Have 50 % aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
7. Physical Fitness Test :
- Pull Ups
- 9 Fit Ditch
8. 1.6 KM Running Timing & Marking :
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds 60 Marks
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds 48 marks
9. Pull Ups : Marks
- 10 Pull Ups : 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups : 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups : 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups : 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups : 16 Marks
10. Balance : Qualified
11. 9 Fit Ditch : Qualified
12. Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
13. Important Instructions :
- Online registration is mandatory for all candidates.
- Candidates can apply only one category or trades.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense.
- Bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Fair and impartial recruitment to all candidates.
- Don’t Produce Fake Documents.
Download:- Official PDF
How To Apply Online For Pune Army Bharti 2018 – Step By Steps Guide
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on JCOs/OR Apply/Login.
- Click Registration and Continue.
- Fill up details and Save.
- Under Already registration Enter Login Details.
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible.
- Read Instruction Continue.
- Fill in Personal Information and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Communication Details and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details and click Save & Continue
- Add Education Details.
- Click on the Added Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects.
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subject Continue.
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information.
- Click on Submit Now button and congratulation Your form is submitted.
Maharashtra Pune Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Admit Card & Results
All candidates whose done their registration and fill their application form, then now download your Indian Army Admit Card from the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website. Without admit card candidates are not allowed in the army rally. All Candidates of Pune need to login in their profile for download the army rally card.
Pune Army Rally Results will be declared after the written exam and candidates will get their call latter for Join Indian Army. Candidates will be selected on the bases of Physical Test, Medical Test and Written Exam. So give your best for your selection in Indian Army. Best of luck to all of you, Jai Hind.