Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018:- Fill online application form for Nashik Army Recruiting Rally 2018 and check Maharashtra State ARO Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Jalna and other districts army rally news and Age Limit, Admit Card, Results details. ARO Aurangabad is come under Maharahstra army bharti zone. It covers Aurangabad, Buldana, Dhule, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Nanded, Nandurbar and Parbhani districts for Bharti.
Those candidates are belongs to these places, are eligible to apply online. Open army bharti rally of Aurangadad occurs between April and May. Last year it was start in the last week of April till first week of May. Board again going to re-organize Aurangabad recruitment rally very soon, for all Aurangabad district 8th, 10th & 12th pass candidates. Complete eligibility criteria you will find from official pdf file of recruitment notification.
joinindianarmy.nic.in is a official website where you will get every information related to the Indian army. After the publication of notification organization open the door of registration, Onward candidates can apply for different posts according to their qualification, height, age, and another eligibility criteria.
If you want to fill NA form for this bharti, then we would like to inform you that last year the board did not announce any recruitment for NA post. Here confusion is generated between Yes or No(may be yes or may be no). For knowing that visit official website of Indian Army. Up to date with ARO Aurangabad, Osmanabad, Pune rally schedule 2018 and apply timely for performing in Jalna army bharti rally 2018. This article is published for those candidates who are interested in defense line jobs.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post||GD, Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical and NA|
|Form Start Date||Updated soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Bharti Date||Updated Soon|
|Bharti Venue||Updated Soon|
Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018 Age Limit, Height Weight Chest
Indian army is one of the biggest army force of the world. Every year the board of army announce countless vacancies for various states and their districts. Maximum Indian’s youngster want to join Indian army after schooling. After the completion of bharti examiner recruit the examinees for these posts Soldier GD, Clerk, SKT, Technical, Tradesman and NA. Check the details about Indian army bharti Aurangabad 2018 and fill the form for the Nashik army rally.
1. Age Limit :
- General Duty : 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Tradesman : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Soldier Technical : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Nursing Assistant : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
2. Height :
- General Duty : 168 cm
- Clerk/SKT : 162 cm
- Tradesman : 168 cm
- Soldier Technical : 167 cm
- Nursing Assistant : 167 cm
3. Weight : 50 Kg
4. Chest : 77 to 82 Cm and 1 cm relaxation for technical candidates.
5. Educational Qualification :
- General Duty : Minimum 10th pass with 45% Marks Or Simple 12th Pass.
- Clerk/SKT : Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate marks.
- Tradesman : 8th Pass and 10th Pass according trades.
- Soldier Technical : Minimum 12th Pass with PCM and have 50% aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
- Nursing Assistant : Minimum 12th Pass with PCB and Have 50 % aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
7. Physical Fitness Test :
- Pull Ups
- 9 Fit Ditch
8. 1.6 KM Running Timing & Marking :
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds 60 Marks
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds 48 marks
9. Pull Ups : Marks
- 10 Pull Ups : 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups : 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups : 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups : 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups : 16 Marks
10. Balance : Qualified
11. 9 Fit Ditch : Qualified
12. Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
13. Important Instructions :
- Online registration is mandatory for all candidates.
- Candidates can apply only one category or trades.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense.
- Bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Fair and impartial recruitment to all candidates.
- Don’t Produce Fake Documents.
How To Apply Online For Nashik Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Step By Steps
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on JCOs/OR Apply/Login.
- Click Registration and Continue.
- Fill up details and Save.
- Under Already registration Enter Login Details.
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible.
- Read Instruction Continue.
- Fill in Personal Information and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Communication Details and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details and click Save & Continue
- Add Education Details.
- Click on the Added Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects.
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subject Continue.
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information.
- Click on Submit Now button and congratulation Your form is submitted.
ARO Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018 Admit Card & Merit List
All candidates who are going to attend the army rally, need to download their Indian Army Admit Card from the official website. For download the Aurangabad Army Rally Admit Card, you need to login in your profile and then download and print the card for the rally.
Merit List of selected candidates will be declared after the Written exam. Army Merit List will be prepared on the bases of Physical Test, Medical Test and Written Exam. So give your best in all selection process of Indian Army for your selection. Best of luck to all of you, Jai Hind.