CBSE UGC NET 2017 Online Application Form:- Fill your CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form and get the UGC NET 2017 Syllabus PDF File for exam preparation. The Central Board of Secondary Education announce their UGC NET( National Eligibility Test) Nov. 2017 examination for Junior Research fellowship and assistant professor. CBSE organize UGC NET exam with 94 subjects. Board decide examination date 19 Nov 2017. It will declare on short notice of board. The board announce their short notice with few dates of UGC NET 2017. May be 24th of July 2017 is comes with complete official proclamation of CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam.
Its clear cut that 1st of August is starting date of online application form submission. Which cover whole august month for form submission till 30th of July. CBSC board conduct NET exam on the basis of (UGC)University Grand Commission. Its a big exam of India which is for citizen people. Candidates need to fill the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 for apply this post or exam.
After the clearance of UGC NET exam candidates posted as a JRF & Assistant Professor. Board conduct them to find out the india best lecturer and professor for education fields. This year its going to organize in the month of Nov. Those candidates are waiting for UGC National Eligibility Test online application form. Look at here because our article is published to the advertisement of NET 2017 exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, age limit, fee of form, educational qualification & so on. Check all details to apply for UGC NET 2017 Application Form.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Online Application Form
Syllabus is very smart think of all examinees. Whom they want exam syllabus pdf for the preparation of particular exam. Now its time to download subject wise UGC NET syllabus 2017 such as syllabus for computer science, Syllabus for life science & UGC NET syllabus for commerce. These are the most searching syllabus. Candidates of NET exam search their syllabus at www.cbsenet.nic.in this site and download syllabus pdf for the study of November UGC NET examination.
- Organization Name:- Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE).
- Exam Name:- CBSE UGC NET 2017 Exam.
- Exam For:- JRF & Assistant Professor( Lecturer & Professor).
- Application form availability till:- 1-8-2017 to 30-8-2017.
- Exam Date:- 19-11-2017.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification:- Candidate must post graduate in any profile like social science, computer science & other application with govt. college/ institute/ university. If you doing last year of master then you also eligible to fill form of NET. P.Hd degree holder also eligible for UGC NET examination. Percentage criteria of post graduation is cast category wise. Here we write percentage criteria in black dot list.
- Required 55% marks in master profile of general category peolpe.
- Required 50 % marks in master profile of other candidates.
Age Limit:- Age limit of UGC NET JRF( Lecturer) & Professor post is different to each other. Here we mansion accurate age limit of both post. Candidate should not cross these age limit. Look at below.
- 28 is for Junior Research Fellowship general cast belonging candidates.
- Other category candidate of JRF have 5 year relaxation.
- Those have complete or perusing post graduation course are eligible for assistant professor form fulfillment of UGC NET.
- No any other last age limit is to be announced by the organization.
Fees:- The fee of UGC NET exam is depends on your category. If you think about your NET paper examination fee then look from our website. This article holds all information UGC NET November exam.
- Gen Category pay only:- 600 rupees.
- OBC category pay only:- 300 rupees.
- SC/ST & other pay only:- 150 rupees.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Syllabus PDF Download
Exam Pattern:- Exam pattern of this exam is contain different things. Read these sequential information of UGC NET exam pattern. The exam of NET is organized in offline mode. That means its a hand written examination. Now here we also mention the CBSE UGC NET Exam Patter 2017 and Syllabus. Full Syllabus related pdf file you need to click on this given link and download easily the UGC NET 2017 Syllabus PDF File.
Click For Download:- http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabuspdf/87.pdf
Full PDf:- http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx
- The whole question paper is to be divide into 3 sections.
- Topics of question is purely based on general aptitude and paper subject.
- Total 185 question is to be inputted in UGC NET question paper sheet.
- 1st section holds 60 questions.
- 2nd section holds 50 questions.
- 3rd section holds 75 question.
- 1st & 2nd section consist 100 marks but 3rd section consist 150 marks.
- Time duration for 1st & 2nd section 1 hour and 15 mints.
- Time duration for 3rd section is 2 and half hours.
- No negative marking.
UGC NET examination form is submitted during registration, application form submission & attachment of applier signature & passport size photos. When you visit official website of cbsenet.nic.in then firstly you register your self for open the online application form screen & form submission. Form will upload 1 august 2017. After completion of these three step last step is fee payment of exam. Choose gate of payment when you choose online banking payment then its right otherwise choose second option that is debit/ credit card payment method. After click on the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Syllabus PDF link you will get all subjects details and pdf. Download and start your preparation.
UGC NET 2017 Answer Key
NET is national eligibility test its a India’s biggest offline eligibility test. Every year more then candidates appear for this pen paper based examination. Those are qualified in this exam who will selected for high profile lecturer and professor government post. After exam all candidates can check their performance and know the UGC NET 2017 Answer Key from this site. We will update here Official Answer Key of the UGC NET Exam when board declared it on official site.