Google Bawa

All About Trending

Gorkha Regiment Indian Army Open Bharti Recruitment Rally 2017-2018, Gorkha Rifles Schedule 

Gorkha Regiment Indian Army Open Bharti Recruitment Rally:- All job seeker in Indian Army Gorkha Regiment, can check here full details about Gorkha Regiment Open Bharti 2017-2018 Schedule. After check all details you can participates on the Gorkha Rifles Open Bharti Recruitment Rally. This is a Good news for youngsters who are interested in Indian Army the Indian Army announced recruitment in Gurkha rifle. It’s an open rally or open bharti. All interested candidates may apply for the post Indian soldier in Gorkha Rifles. This is an opportunity for all those youngsters who wants become an Indian soldier in Gorkha Rifles.

One more important information is this is a open Bharti and when Online Application Bharti will released then we update here the information. Before fill this form and before the all recruitment details we want to tell about Gurkha Rifles.Gorkha Army or Nepali Army known as Gurkha Regiment. British officers gave a name To the gorkha’s that is “Martial race”.  According to British officers Gorkha’s are naturally Warriors.

They have dare and they have courage to do something. They are strong and naturally fighters. Gorkhas known for their honesty & bravery. In the comparison of all the regiments the Gurkha regiment is the oldest regiment. A huge number of martial races was selected in British Indian Army for first world war and second world war.

Check Here:- Garhwal Rifles Open Bharti Rally

Gorkha Regiment Open Bharti Recruitment Rally 2017-2018

Gorkhas participated in both first world war and second world war with the British Indian Army. Gorkhas fight for British Indian Army because they had signed an agreement. In the first world war approximate 2 lakh gorkhas participated for British Indian Army and about 20000 Gurkha soldiers martyred. And in the Second World War a large number of soldiers send to the other countries like se siriya,Barma etc. through the British Indian Army.

About thousands of soldiers martyred. Gorkha Regiment soldiers have won many respected, honorable awards and Honours they won respected Mahavir Chakra and parmvir chakra and other honours. Gorkha Regiment also participated with Indian Army they fights for India against Pakistan and again shows their loyalty and bravery in this war for India.

Organisation Name:- Indian Army

Posts Name:- Constable/ Havildar/ Officers/ JCO and various Other Post

Job Type:- Government

Official website:-

Education Qualification:- 10th / 12th Pass

Physical Fitness:- 

  • One mile run
  • Pull ups on Beam
  • Balance and 9 Feet Ditch

Physical Standard:- 

  • Height 166
  • Chest 77
  • Weight 48

Age Limit:- 17 years to 23 years

Selection Process:-

  • PET / PMT
  • Written Examination
  • Medical Examination

Important Dates:-

  • Starting Date:- will be updated soon
  • Bharti Rally Date:- will be updated soon

Gorkha Rifles Open Bharti Schedule 2017-18

A former Indian Army Chief staff Mr. Sam Mankesho ssid about Gorkha’s. If a man says he is not afraid of dying he is either laying or he is a Gorkha according to the present status in Indian Army there is 80000 soldiers are Nepali Gurkha soldiers that is 70% of all Gurkha regiment, remaining 30% Gurkha soldiers from other places like Darjeeling Assam Dehradun. We will update here more information about Gorkha Rifles Open Bharti Schedule 2017-18. Keep in touch with us for more jobs. Gorkha Regiment Open Bharti Rally

Here we are providing you information about Gorkha open bharti. Indian Army published a notification for recruitment of Indian soldiers there are various post such as constable Hawaldar and other. For this post or job Candidate should be pass their 10th or 12th. Candidates should be 17 to 23 years. Those are interested in this job they can apply online through the official website of Indian Army.

Indian Army Gorkha Regiment Open Bharti Rally Recruitment 2017-2018

Keep update with us for more details about the Indian Army Gorkha Regiment Open Bharti Rally Recruitment 2017-2018. We will update this information regularly when the new updates will be available and Indian Army will declare new vacancy. Start preparation for your Gorkha Reginment Open Bharti and after hard work you will selected for this job.

For more Jobs and Education related information, you can check this website. Here you will get Google Trending and Google News related all information.


Add a Comment
  1. Sir I’m gorkha nd gorkha ka kob rally hein kis month mein..

    1. We Update here soon Gorkha Bharti Rally Recruitment related new post details. Keep Update

  2. Sir I am Gorkha and Gorkha rally recruitment related new post detail

    1. In This time No New Vacancy For the Gorkha Regiment Recruitment, When declare we will update here. Keep Update Binod.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Google Bawa © 2017