IRO Delhi Gurugram Army Bharti 2018: IRO Delhi stands for Independent Recruiting Office of Delhi. It was formatted in 1967. It was the year when ZRO Delhi was shifted to Ambala. Hereafter in 1983 the BRO(Branch Recruiting Office) was convert in IRO and switched to Delhi Cantt, as per army HQ(Headquarter) order. This IRO delhi was established to recruit the candidates for Indian armed force from Delhi and four another state’s districts of Haryana such that Faridabad, Namely Gurgaon or Gurugram, Mewat & Palwal.
Those candidates are prepare for upcoming 2018 Delhi army bharti, lets start to submit online registration and online application form quickly. Online application form submission will start form 10-February-2018, which open till 25-March-2018. Organization update their official portal with IRO zone Delhi Cantt bharti, with Clerk, SKT, NA, Soldier GD, Religious, Technical, Tradesman, Havildar various numbers of posts. Army relation bharti 2018 date.
Interested and anxious or eager candidates fill your bharti form and take releafe. IRO Delhi Gurgaun Bharti is going to conduct in the place of “Dau Davi Lal Stadium Gurugram”. If you belongs to given above state and districts then your most welcome in this bharti, when you crack the eligible criteria of this bharti. Bharti date is 5-April-2018 to 21-April-2018 as per government order.
Eager candidates do not waste your time, apply online in given time duration, because it put a wrong effects during bharti, IRO Delhi Cantt 2018 actual notification for government job is updated on Indian army official website. Publication of notification is done annually by the board of Indian army, for those candidates who want to join Indian armed force.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post||Clerk, SKT, NA, Soldier GD, Religious, Technical, Tradesman, Havilda|
|Form Starting Date||10-2-2018|
|Bharti Date||5-4-2018 to 21-4-2018|
|Bharti Venue||Dau Davi Lal Stadium Gurugram|
Delhi Army Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
Those candidates register successfully for this upcoming delhi army bharti rally and also fill up the application form for particular post, Download indian army admit card before participate in bharti. Admit cards always released in a official website before ten or fifteen days of bharti. So 25 March is last date of form submission, and 5 April is bharti starting date, which clear that board publish it after 25th of March and before 5th of April.
1. Age Limit :
- General Duty : 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Tradesman : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Soldier Technical : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Nursing Assistant : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
2. Height :
- General Duty : 169 cm
- Clerk/SKT : 162 cm
- Tradesman : 169 cm
- Soldier Technical : 169 cm
- Nursing Assistant : 169 cm
3. Weight : 50 Kg
4. Chest : 77 to 82 Cm
5. Educational Qualification :
- General Duty : Minimum 10th pass with 45% Marks Or Simple 12th Pass.
- Clerk/SKT : Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate marks.
- Tradesman : 8th Pass and 10th Pass according trades.
- Soldier Technical : Minimum 12th Pass with PCM and have 50% aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
- Nursing Assistant : Minimum 12th Pass with PCB and Have 50 % aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
7. Physical Fitness Test :
- Pull Ups
- 9 Fit Ditch
8. 1.6 KM Running Timing & Marking :
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds 60 Marks
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds 48 marks
9. Pull Ups : Marks
- 10 Pull Ups : 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups : 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups : 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups : 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups : 16 Marks
10. Balance : Qualified
11. 9 Fit Ditch : Qualified
12. Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
13. Important Instructions :
- Online registration is mandatory for all candidates.
- Candidates can apply only one category or trades.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense.
- Bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Fair and impartial recruitment to all candidates.
- Don’t Produce Fake Documents.
How To Apply Online – Step By Steps
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on JCOs/OR Apply/Login.
- Click Registration and Continue.
- Fill up details and Save.
- Under Already registration Enter Login Details.
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible.
- Read Instruction Continue.
- Fill in Personal Information and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Communication Details and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details and click Save & Continue
- Add Education Details.
- Click on the Added Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects.
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subject Continue.
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information.
- Click on Submit Now button and congratulation Your form is submitted.
Gurugram Army Bharti Rally 2018 Result Merit List
Every examinees check their result after the completion of exam, because they want to clear that they pass or fail. The result play most effective role after exam termination, it define that examinees are invite for next round of exam or not. So if you done your exam without error then wait for official result announcement which announce, one or two moths after exam.check indian army result and indian army merit list from here.
Here mention all detail related to this post is available in suitable form. Whether it consider easy to get. Age limitation, educational qualification, application fee, physical standers, selection procedure and many more details are available on this article. Every year a huge number of Indian army notification are update with a lots of vacancies, for various states and related districts.