Jhansi Army Bharti Rally 2018: Today the board of Indian Army UP declare the recruitment for Jhansi, Jalaun, Lalitpur, Etawah, Ethah, Mainpuri district’s eligible candidates. ARO Agra army bharti rally 2018 online application form submission will start from 10-February to 26-March-2018. After receiving applicants online applications organization release the admit card before starting date of army bharti.
This latest update is for those candidate, whose belongs to this zone of bharti and preparing for army bharti recruitment. SGD(Soldier General Duty), ST(Soldier Technical), CLK/SKT(Clerk)/(Store Keeper Technician), STD(Soldier Tradesmen), NA(Nursing Assistant) these are the trades of this army bharti rally, which going to held in the place of “Football Ground Budh Bazaar, Babina Cantt, Jhansi(UP).
Its such a biggest opportunity to all of you. If you like to join Indian army then fill your registration form and apply online for this bharti rally. The organization of Indian Army, announce various vacancies in defense for the location of Uttar Pardesh. UP candidates beautiful opportunity for UP government job.
If you perform in this rally and qualify each and every round of exam like in physical, medical and written, then board recruit you for a particular defense post. Required details of notification is given below. If you want to perform in this bharti then check eligibility criteria before apply online, because the eligibility criteria declare all about bharti need.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post||GD, Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical and NA|
|Form Starting Date||10-2-2018|
|Bharti Date||9-4-2019 to 24-4-2018|
|Bhari Venue||Football Ground Budh Bazaar, Babina Cantt, Jhansi(UP)|
ARO Agra Army Bharti 2018 Recruitment Admit Card
Height, Weight, Chest, Age, age relaxation, Education, selection procedure, application fee ect. these are play most important roll in notification pdf. Because after looking on these points, job searchers got that, they are worthy for this recruitment or not. ARO Agra is ready to hire worthy candidates for various UP government job posts. Fill bharti rally form under the given time period of form submission and take admit card, so you enter easily in examination ground.
1. Age Limit :
- General Duty : 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Tradesman : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Soldier Technical : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
- Nursing Assistant : 17 Years 6 Months to 23 Years
2. Height :
- General Duty : 169 cm
- Clerk/SKT : 162 cm
- Tradesman : 169 cm
- Soldier Technical : 169 cm
- Nursing Assistant : 169 cm
3. Weight : 50 Kg
4. Chest : 77 to 82 Cm
5. Educational Qualification :
- General Duty : Minimum 10th pass with 45% Marks Or Simple 12th Pass.
- Clerk/SKT : Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate marks.
- Tradesman : 8th Pass and 10th Pass according trades.
- Soldier Technical : Minimum 12th Pass with PCM and have 50% aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
- Nursing Assistant : Minimum 12th Pass with PCB and Have 50 % aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
7. Physical Fitness Test :
- Pull Ups
- 9 Fit Ditch
8. 1.6 KM Running Timing & Marking :
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds 60 Marks
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds 48 marks
9. Pull Ups : Marks
- 10 Pull Ups : 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups : 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups : 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups : 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups : 16 Marks
10. Balance : Qualified
11. 9 Fit Ditch : Qualified
12. Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
13. Important Instructions :
- Online registration is mandatory for all candidates.
- Candidates can apply only one category or trades.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense.
- Bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Fair and impartial recruitment to all candidates.
- Don’t Produce Fake Documents.
How To Apply Online – Step By Steps
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on JCOs/OR Apply/Login.
- Click Registration and Continue.
- Fill up details and Save.
- Under Already registration Enter Login Details.
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible.
- Read Instruction Continue.
- Fill in Personal Information and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Communication Details and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details and click Save & Continue
- Add Education Details.
- Click on the Added Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects.
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subject Continue.
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information.
- Click on Submit Now button and congratulation Your form is submitted.
ARO Agra Army Bharti 2018 Merit List
Those candidates are going to perform in this bharti, don’t forget to carry required personal documents, which are checked during bharti/ in the starting of bharti/ in the end of bharti. If you leave a single document, then examiners will not give you a chance for participation. So remember these lines before going in bharti.
This article is published when official notification released. For more detail you should check official notification from joinindianarmy.nic.in. Bharti rally conduct with thousands of applicants, examiner select only those candidates who really deserved and perform well, So do your best and take your position in Indian Army.