Tiruchirappalli Army Bharti 2018 : Apply online for Tiruchirappalli Army Recruitment Rally 2018 and check Trichy ARO Army Selection Date 2018 Schedule. Tamilnadu Army Bharti Date is scheduled is declared by the Indian Army board for the some districts of Tamilnadu. Check all details about the army rally and apply online. Upcoming Indian army bharti rally is going to conduct in Tiruchirappalli.
The board of Indian Army will open the door of registration in the month of March. 24-2-2018 is starting date of apply online and 25-3-2018 consider the last date of online application form acceptance as per the board of Indian army. Fill up the all details of bharti application form carefully, whether you successfully register for the recruitment of army competitive exam.
Those candidates are confused of ARO Tiruchirappalli district, then see on this district name. Nagapattinam, Ramanathapuram, Perambalur, Sivagangai, Ariyalur, Tiruchirappalli, Thoothukudi, Karur, Virudhunagar, Tirunelveli, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Pudukkottai, Kanyakumari and one district, Karaikal of UT Puducherry. These district candidates are able to apply for coming soon Tiruchirappalli recruitment 2018.
This ARO come under Chennai HQ zone. Those candidates are belongs to these given above districts are eligible to apply for Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Sol. GD(General Duty), Sol. Technical, Sol. Tradesmen, Sol. NA(Nursing Assistant post. Get more detail regarding this open bharti rally from official website of Indian army that is joinindianarmy.nic.in and clear that you are eligible or not for this government job.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post||GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman and NA
|Districts||Perambalur, Ariyalur, Tiruchirappalli, Karur, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Kanyakumari and one district, Karaikal of UT Puducherry.|
|Online Form Starting date||24 Feb 2018|
|Last Date||25 March 2018|
|Admit Card||After 29 March|
|Bharti Date||10 April 2018 to 23 April 2018|
|Bharti Venue||District Sports Stadium, Perambalur|
ARO Tiruchirappalli Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Job notification is best idea to find that you are able for the post or not, because board always update notification with brief information, In which educational qualification, age limit & relaxation according cast, salary chart, charges of application form, Physical standers(heights, weight, chest etc.), application form starting date & closing date, bharti date, and all required detail which is necessary to all applicants. Fill your Tiruchirappalli Army Rally Application form from the official website of the army board.
1. Age Limit :
- General Duty : 17.5 Years to 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT : 17.5 Years to 23 Years
- Tradesman : 17.5 Years to 23 Years
- Soldier Technical : 17.5 Years to 23 Years
- Nursing Assistant : 17.5 Years to 23 Years
2. Height :
- General Duty : 166 cm
- Clerk/SKT : 162 cm
- Tradesman : 166 cm
- Soldier Technical : 165 cm
- Nursing Assistant : 165 cm
3. Weight : 50 Kg For GD, Clerk/SKT,Technical and NA and 48 Kg for Tradesman.
4. Chest : 77 to 82 Cm
5. Educational Qualification :
- General Duty : Minimum 10th pass with 45% Marks Or Simple 12th Pass.
- Clerk/SKT : Minimum 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate marks.
- Tradesman : 8th Pass and 10th Pass according trades.
- Soldier Technical : Minimum 12th Pass with PCM and have 50% aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
- Nursing Assistant : Minimum 12th Pass with PCB and Have 50 % aggregate and 40% Marks in each subjects.
7. Physical Fitness Test :
- Pull Ups
- 9 Fit Ditch
8. 1.6 KM Running Timing & Marking :
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds 60 Marks
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds 48 marks
9. Pull Ups : Marks
- 10 Pull Ups : 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups : 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups : 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups : 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups : 16 Marks
10. Balance : Qualified
11. 9 Fit Ditch : Qualified
12. Required Documents :
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
13. Important Instructions :
- Online registration is mandatory for all candidates.
- Candidates can apply only one category or trades.
- Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense.
- Bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Fair and impartial recruitment to all candidates.
- Don’t Produce Fake Documents.
How To Apply Online For Tiruchirappalli Army Rally – Step By Steps
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on JCOs/OR Apply/Login.
- Click Registration and Continue.
- Fill up details and Save.
- Under Already registration Enter Login Details.
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible.
- Read Instruction Continue.
- Fill in Personal Information and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Communication Details and click Save & Continue.
- Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details and click Save & Continue
- Add Education Details.
- Click on the Added Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects.
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subject Continue.
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information.
- Click on Submit Now button and congratulation Your form is submitted.
Get:- Official PDF
Tiruchirappalli Army Bharti 2018 Admit Card & Results
All candidates who succesfully register in the official website and apply for the Tiruchirappalli Army Bharti 2018, they all need to download their Tiruchirappalli Army Bharti Admit Card from the official website. You need to login in your profile for download your admit card and results. Results of the rally will be declared after 2-3 months of the written exam.
Best of luck to all of you, for any query you can comment here and ask your queries. Jai Hind.